NEW ACQUISITION – COMING SOON SUMMER 2020
Sunninghill Close is located beside a residential area and is ideally situated for both Gorleston and Great Yarmouth town centres.
This park is well designed with spacious plots and estate width road. Each of the 44 luxury homes will have the benefit of its own garage and driveway with additional parking areas for visitors. Most homes have Economy 7 heating although LPG is also available.
A local Rainbow Superstore is just a short walk away from the development for groceries. Gorleston and Great Yarmouth are also handy for shopping whilst the historic city of Norwich has one of most modern shopping centres in the country. For those without transport, a regular bus service from Blue Sky Close entrance to Gorleston and Great Yarmouth. One pet per home will be welcome although only smaller breeds of dog are accepted.
Facilities available in the immediate area:
- Bus services to Gorleston and Great Yarmouth
- Rail and Bus services to Norwich and London
- Train and Coach Service to Airports Norwich or Stansted/Gatwick/Heathrow
- Cinemas, theatres and libraries
- Doctors’ surgeries, dentists and pharmacy
- Restaurants and public houses
- Boating, freshwater and sea fishing
- Bowling Greens
- The beautiful Norfolk Broads
- The historic city of Norwich with its fine Castle and Cathedral
- Great Yarmouth with its shows and seaside attractions
- Horse Racing Great Yarmouth & Newmarket
- Greyhound Racing Great Yarmouth
- Fitness centre and swimming
- Dance Classes
Park Address is: